BOOST YOUR MUSCLE PERFORMANCE – More oxygen for enhanced muscle performance; the Sports Compression sleeves for the upper leg exert compression to boost circulation and provide a better supply of oxygen to your muscles. The result: fewer muscle vibrations and muscles which can perform better, recover more effectively, warm up more quickly and are well protected against injuries too.
- Durable, breathable, & washable sports compression for strengthening the thigh muscles during athletic activities.
- For strengthening the thigh muscles while playing ball games and endurance sports
- Highly elastic knitted fabric for a carefully regulated amount of compression based on medical standards.
- Wide edging band with a silicone dotted band for a perfect fit, avoid slipping down and exceptional comfort
- Extra strong compression (20-30mmHg) on the thigh
- Decreasing pressure profile promotes blood circulation
- The large thigh muscle is supported by strong compression, reducing muscle vibrations
- Muscles are warmed up faster, reducing the risk of injury
- Breathable high-tech microfiber feels good on the skin
- Hard-wearing, durable quality for daily use
- Innovation technology – All of our products that feature MEDICAL COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY are made from a highly elastic knitted fabric that exerts a carefully regulated level of pressure. This compressive action boosts your circulation with lasting effect, transporting that all-important oxygen around your body. As a result, you can train more regularly, recover more quickly, get tired less easily, experience fewer muscle vibrations, and draw on greater energy reserves.
- Compression and elasticity are based on an elastic core thread. Highly elastic inlays generate a carefully regulated amount of pressure.
- Results of the compressive Effect: Blood circulation is constantly stimulated. Oxygen transport is rising, which means more power and faster recovery. Fascia loading goes down and Muscle performance is rising.
- Medical Compression – Highly elastic knitted fabric for a carefully regulated level of compression. Physiological pressure drop from distal to proximal, this stimulates circulation and accelerates oxygen transport. Compression classes in accordance with medical standards (classes I/II). Effect – Reduce fatigue and symptoms of overexertion (swelling, cramps)
Level of Compression
- Resting pressure is the pressure exerted by the force of the stocking itself on the inactive leg (increases as the elasticity of the material increases)
- Working pressure acts dynamically during muscle contraction (the lower the elasticity of the material, the greater this is)
- Highly elastic material offers light support (generation) and Non-elastic fabric provide more resistance during muscular movement, thus stimulating the deeper leg veins (training)
Targeted Compression – Support for joints and/or muscles through targeted compression during stop and go movements. Defined areas in the stocking provide higher compression than others.
Effects – Increase in Stability, reduce risk of injury and reserves more free energy