In June, leaders in squash from around the world will gather in Birmingham, UK, for Squash Summit 2024, a two-day networking event covering a range of topics from grassroots participation to LA28.
Guest speakers at the event, which will run 3-4 June to coincide with the British Open, include WSF President Zena Wooldridge, PSA CEO Alex Gough, US Squash President and CEO Kevin Klipstein, and eight-time World Champion Nicol David.
Though Squash Summit 2024 will cover a range of topics, the three core themes are:
- Squash’s inclusion in the LA28 Olympic Games; Rallying behind it.
- Grass Roots and Community Engagement; working from the ground up.
- Disrupting the Model; Innovation and how we grow the sport.
Included in a ticket for Squash Summit 2024:
- Two days of networking with a diverse range of industry leaders and changemakers.
- The opportunity to be part of the strategic conversations on squash that have regional, national, and international relevance.
- Hear about the latest developments and innovations in squash.
- Breakout rooms for action-based discussion.
- Tickets included to attend the British Open Squash Championships on both days.
- Lunch included on both days.
Tickets for Squash Summit will be released later this month, with more updates to follow.
Watch free squash action, interviews and features at WORLDSQUASH.TV