- Light, fast and powerful, the Lightning 105 makes a great choice for strong beginners and intermediate level players.
- Thanks to its slightly extended length, this stick supplies extra leverage for ratcheting up the pace and spin. The 105in² head delivers a comfortable, forgiving and stable response along with easy power. As a result, this racquet makes it easy for less advanced players to hit a penetrating ball.
- To help with stability, Prince adds their Triple Threat reinforcement at 10&2 o’clock. This racquet also gets a noticeable comfort boost from Prince’s time- tested Sweet Spot Extension system. From the baseline medium length strokes deliver good depth. Players who swing this one fast will be rewarded with genuine put-away power.
- The open 16×19 string pattern provides more than enough bite for controlling the power with spin. At net the generous 105in² head feels solid, lively and forgiving on block volleys – and there’s enough mobility to react quickly when the pressure is on. The extended 27.25” length provides a little extra pop along with easier net clearance on serves.
- Overall, the Lightning 105 should work very well for both improving beginners as well as intermediate level players. It could also be a dangerous weapon in the hands of an advanced doubles players looking to regain a lost step.